About Upholstery Foam Sheets
If you’re looking for high-quality upholstery foam sheets at an affordable price, then you’ve come to right place. We’ve been in the foam industry for over 40 years and in that time, have supplied countless numbers of materials to upholsterers worldwide. Whether you’re an upholsterer by trade, or you’re simply looking to try some DIY, we have the products for you.
When you purchase from us, you’re purchasing directly from the manufacturer. There’s no middleman and as such no additional mark-up. This is good news for everyone, but especially so for professionals looking to source the best products on the market, whilst keeping their material costs down.
Once you place an order with us, we endeavour to process it the very same day. All purchases are made to order within our highly advanced sheet fabricating factory, under the watchful eyes of skilled professionals. We value quality here and only want to offer our customers the very best products. As such, all that we produce adheres to ISO 9001 standards and is created to exceed UK fire safety regulations (unless otherwise stated); your safety is our priority.
Throughout our 40 years of service, we’ve worked with plenty of upholsterers. Throughout this time, we’ve learnt that they generally value the following.
Competitively priced Upholstery Foam Sheets
As a professional, you’ll naturally want to keep your costs down. Highly priced materials, will only end up eating into your profit margins and may even force you to charge more for your services. This is a losing situation for both yourself and your customer base. There’s no need to worry about highly priced materials here however. We know that you want the very best quality at the very best price and we consistently endeavor to provide this. When you purchase from us, you’re purchasing direct from the manufacturer. We’re not a third-party setup, everything you buy from us, is fabricated by us. There’s no middleman, which means we can afford to keep the prices we offer low, without lowering the quality of our products.
Upholstery Foam Sheets with a Quick Turnaround
Your services can be called upon at any time and as such you’ll need your materials fast. Some upholsterers take to purchasing in bulk to avoid delay. Whilst this can be effective, it also comes with negatives. If you’re ordering in bulk, you need to consider a few things first.
- Do you have the space to store a bulk order? Ordering in bulk can take up a lot of valuable studio space, space which could be utilized more effectively.
- Can you afford to order in bulk? Ordering in bulk can be quite costly and any materials that go unused are naturally going to cut into your profit margins. Why not order exactly what you need from us instead? We allow our customers to place orders in smaller quantities, meaning that they can order as much as they need for the task at hand.
We even offer a next day delivery service for orders placed before 12 PM Monday - Thursday, meaning that you won’t have to wait long at all for your materials.
High Quality Upholstery Foam Sheets
You don’t want to sully your professional name by using inferior products. Just like you, we value quality and when it comes to foam sheets, it doesn’t have to cost the earth to source high-quality materials. All our foam is made entirely here in the UK and as such adheres to all the quality specifications upheld by this country. Our sheets are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards and exceed UK Fire Safety regulations. You can sit content when making a purchase from us, knowing that the product you receive will only ever be of the highest standard.
More About Upholstery Foam Sheets
Where UFS is Located
Our address is Unit 3, Valley Works, Lane End Rd, Sands, High Wycombe HP12 4HG. This is the location of both our foam cutting factory and upholstery foam showroom. If you would like to test our foam grades, please feel free to visit us at this address during business hours.
We were established in 1976 and have been operating from this UK address since then. We began life supplying upholstery foam to the High Wycombe’s furniture trade and now supply foam to upholsterers across the UK.
Where We Have Been Featured
Since 1976 when we first established, our company has been featured in a number of publications and television shows. Television Channels we have appeared on include ITV, BBC & Quest Red. We have also been featured in The Observer, The Guardian, Buzz Reporter, Bucks Free Press, ABC, FOX News, The New York Times and more.
Important Info and Useful Links
You can find the following information across our website, but for the sake of convenience, we have decided to allocate an area here for important information and useful links.
- Our trading name in full is G&B Foam (High Wycombe) Limited T/A Upholstery Foam Sheets Upholstery Foam Sheets is a Trading name of G&B Foam (High Wycombe) Ltd.
- Our company VAT number is - GB 385827113.
- Our company Registration No. is - 01263665.
- Our company is IS0 9001 approved and upholds all standards.
- The location of our factory is Unit 3, Valley Works, Lane End Rd, Sands, High Wycombe HP12 4HG.
- You can email our sales team at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or call on 01494 441177.
- We have designed the UFS website for both mobile and desktop view. It has been fully optimised to work with both devices.
- Upholstery Foam Sheets can also be found on Facebook.